The Belgian Magic Federation VZW attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data (and that your privacy is respected). In this privacy statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information about what data we collect, how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to ensure your privacy and therefore take care of your personal data.
In all cases, the Belgian Magic Federation VZW adheres to the applicable laws and regulations, including the general data protection regulation. This implies that in any case we:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy statement;
• Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data which are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
• Do not transmit any personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were provided;
The Belgian Magic Federation VZW is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions about this or would like to contact us after reading our privacy statement or in a more general way, you can use the following contact information:
Belgian Magic Federation VZW
The Frélaan 271
Why do we process personal data
Your personal data will be processed by the Belgian Magic Federation VZW for the following purposes:
- To be able to participate at the activities of the Belgian Magic Federation VZW;
• Sending newsletters, posters, invitations;
• Information about novelties;
• A ticket for New Year, etc.
For the above objectives, we may request (collect) the following personal data from you (and storage) (processing):
- Personal identity information: Name, first name, e-mail, website (if applicable)
• We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we have obtained the data.
Provision to third parties
The data that you provide to us may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
• providing the Internet environment (webhosting);
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing contract.
With these parties (processors), we naturally make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not disclose the information you provide to third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police are requesting information from us in the context of an inquiry (personal). In such a case, we must cooperate and therefore be obliged to issue this information.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if they have been given written permission by the parent or legal representative.
The Belgian Magic Federation VZW does not keep personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it has been provided or is required by law. Personal data are kept up to 5 years after last use.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized processing, so we have taken the following measures.
- All persons who are able to take notice of your data on behalf of the Belgian Magical Federation are obliged to maintain their confidentiality.
- We make back-ups of the personal data to be able to recover it from physical or technical incidents.
- Our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
- Your rights regarding your data
• You have the right to access and rectify or remove the personal data we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement you can contact us (in order to prevent misuse, we can ask you to identify yourself).
- You can also oppose the processing of your personal data (or any part of it) by us or by one of our processors.
- You also have the right to allow us to transfer the information you provide to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We can ask you to legitimize you before we can answer the above requests.
• If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
Change Privacy Statement
• The Belgian Magic Federation VZW can change its privacy statement. Of this change we will make an announcement on our website.